May Beautiful

June 2, 2016


May is gone and I am sad to see her go. I love, however, that I can keep her memory in my thoughts and  in my collection of 2016 photos. I can forever be reminded  of her  gentleness and uniqueness that only she can produce.



 When I look back years from now, of her burst of green as a backdrop for the colorful display she has seemingly just now brought to light with wildflowers, I will remember that I took the time to wait for her arrival with patience, and when she was here I walked with her slowly so as not to miss even the tiniest life forms she has so beautifully placed in front of me.
 

Wild Spring, growing in one of the many places in my heart-and on a farmer's weathered gate which can no longer be closed because Spring needed a place to rest.

2 comments:

  1. Welch wunderschöne Fotos hier bei dir,
    gerne war ich zu Besuch da und komme auch gerne wieder zu dir!!!
    Herzliche Grüße,
    habe dir eine Kopie meiner Antwort mitgebracht,
    herzlich Monika*

    What wonderful photos here with you,
    with pleasure I was there for visit and come also with pleasure again to you!!!
    Kind regards,
    if a copy of my answer has brought to you,
    warmly Monika*

    HERZLICH WILLKOMMEN HIER BEI MIR LIEBE LISA !!!!

    Danke für die lieben Worte!!!
    Ich hoffe, dass dein Tag so glücklich wurde....
    Liebe Grüße für dich,
    habe mich sehr über deinen Besuch gefreut!!!!
    Monika*

    WARM WELCOME HERE WITH ME DEAR LISA!!!!
    Thanks for the dear words!!!
    I hope that your day became so happy. . . .
    Best regards for you,
    has pleased me very much about your visit!!!!
    Monika*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the essence of spring!

    ReplyDelete