Making Crowns from Broken Jewelry~Rhinestone Crown Tiara

April 9, 2015


I love another reason to shop at vintage stores, thrift shops, flea markets, and yard sales. Women always seem to have jewelry they want to pass on to someone else. Some of it may be vintage and some new, but the pieces are always usable in something, like crowns, my new love lately.  I finally took the time to go through some of my stash. Some of it you will find in new crowns, and some you may find pkg'd for re-selling. Just check out my shop page to see if I have anything listed yet.




5 comments:

  1. Love how you pull out the beauty in all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leanne. They are fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Leanne. They are fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little crowns are stunning....so clever and creative. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete