January 8, 2015

Snow Ice Cream Recipe



 This is a recipe that's sure to make memories. My mother made snow ice cream when I was younger and I still remember the taste. It was a little like iced milk if you've ever had it. 
SNOW ICE CREAM

1.5  cups milk of choice (I used almond vanilla milk)

 3/4 cup sugar (or 3 tbl pure maple syrup)
1 1/2 tsp organic pure vanilla
8 cups of packed fresh, clean snow

Mix all ingredients except the snow, with a whisk. Add snow. Blend. Serve immediately. Great with a sprinkle of pumpkin spice on top, or served with organic sliced strawberries.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    These pancakes look so yummy, we love pancakes so will try this recipe, thank you. Also wanted to thank you for visiting me. Tried to post earlier but couldn't, hope this isn't a duplicate Blessings...Lu

    ReplyDelete