Quote Word Sayings Collectible Miniatures...Scherer Beautiful Living

December 20, 2014



I love certain words, sayings, and quotes. Sometimes it's nice to have a few around as decor to make their meaning stick. I made these from salvaged wood.

There are a few quotes and sayings I remember off by heart; I like them for personal reasons. One is "Children must be taught how to think, not what to think," by Margaret Mead.  And I've always loved the words "Simplicity" or "Natural". I even like a loved one's name printed on a small block-and perhaps on the back a teensy-weensy history about him or her. 


What is your favorite quote, word, or saying, and why?


I may have some of my wooden blocks available on ebay. Check out my "Shop" link to see if they have not sold. Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I am pleased to meet you. Your quotes and sayings are very sweet - what a wonderful idea. Thank you for visiting me! Christmas Blessings! Karen

    ReplyDelete