1. Cut out or buy wooden hearts, whatever size you like.
2. Put on safety goggles. Place thin mirror in a towel and break it up with a hammer, mosaic or/and grout cutter.
3. Glue pieces of mirror with mosaic adhesive while wearing gloves to avoid getting cut. Be sure to leave the area at the top center of the heart untouched because that is where your hole will go later. Let dry.
4. Spread white mosaic grout between glass. I let this dry for about 15 to 20 minutes then I wiped it with a sponge for a smooth surface, but you will want to read directions on label for drying time. It will need several coats.
5. After the grout is dry, you will want to clean up the sides by sanding lightly.
6. Paint entire heart white and let dry. Once dry wipe off mirror area. Drill hole at top center of heart for hanging.
7. Embellish with lace and swarovski crystals or whatever floats your fancy.
My other mosaics
Thanks for visiting!